[Amps] Solid State Amp - Filter Board

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:19:50 -0500

Hello Group:

I just signed on to this group today. =20

I'm in the process of trying to aquire a solid state amp to match up to =
my Icom 756pro.  I'm looking for a Herc II, Kachina KC-500, IC-2KL =
(preferable), SGC-500.  It must have the ability to change bands =
automatically.

In lou of the above amps.  I'm considering building a Skywalker amp.  =
I've heard/read that this is a great amp.  For about $500 I can build =
one up. =20

If I go the Skywalker route I would need to build a filter network that =
is driven by relays.  I would like to find a kit that would do this for =
me.  Are there any out there?  or would have to build my own board with =
relays ect.

Thanks in advance.

Rich Thorne - N5ZC
Amarillo, TX