[Amps] National R-175A RF choke FS

NI4L ni4l@charter.net
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 07:55:10 -0400

Brand new never soldered to has mounting clip and box.
20.00 shipped to your door.

Quoted from the National Co. catalog pages in the back of the The Radio
Amateurs Handbook, 1956, advertising pages:

"R-175A.  The R-175A choke is a revised version of the R-175 choke.  The
revision has made the reactance of the choke high throughout the 6 meter
band as well as the 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter bands.  The R-175A choke is
suitable for parallel-feed as well as series-feed in transmitters with plate
supply up to 3000 volts modulated or 4000 volts unmodulated.  Inductance 145
uH., distributed capacity 0.6 mmf., d-c resistance 5 ohms, d-c current 800
ma., voltage breakdown to base 12,500 volts"

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE