[Amps] mounting a vac variable

2 2@vc.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 05:11:37 -0700

Jennings recommends vertical mounting - driven by a right-angle drive.
Multronics-Cardwell makes an ideal right-angle drive for this purpose.
It replaces the original allen-screw fastened shaft-collet.
-  Vertical-mounting:
reduces less L to ground,
puts less stress on the vacuum seals and soft copper plates,
 saves over 50% on chassis space used.
 --  photos are on my Web site.  See "Ugly Amplifiers".