[Amps] High Voltage Transmitting Mica Capacitor

NI4L ni4l@charter.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:57:49 -0400

Hello
I need to know exactly how you would mount  one of these High Voltage
Transmitting Mica Capacitor  It is the kind that has the metal base on
each end and the ceramic round core in the middle  Looks like you  want
to insulate this from the chassis? sorta looks like a Dumbbell its heavy
enough to use for that :)
Chris

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---