[Amps] 4CX1000A base connections

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:00:54 -0700

Jack, this data is on-line:

http://www.rell.com/rellecom/Images/Objects/2500/2462.PDF

The SK800B socket (Eimac) is actually labeled for connections, with markings
stamped into the metal parts that can be read "looking up" from the base;
however, they are also shown in this pictorial, referenced above.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti