[Amps] Clipperton L lamps (?)

carl seyresdahl carlseye@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:12:08 -0400

That may look like one piece, but is most likely the type that takes the
no. 330 bulb, a small bulb called a midget flange base bulb. Look very
closely at the bottom and take a knife to the bottom edge. Some of those
bulbs are rarher tight in the lens unit. !!!!
  carl / kz5ca
----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Severson" <les99a@rconnect.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:51 PM
Subject: [Amps] Clipperton L lamps (?)

Hello all,
I have a burned out green lamp on my Dentron Clipperton L and need
info.   Unscrewing the green bezel reveals a bulb and green bezel which
appears to be in one piece.
Where in the world would someone find a replacement?   I've never seen
anything like
this.  Does anyone carry parts for Dentron amps or is this a stock item
widely distributed?       Thank you.    73,  Les, WØOJH