[Amps] FL2100B

Carlos Avellanet [kf4rrn] kf4rrn at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 09:25:33 EDT 2003

Carl,

 I have two, a B and an F model.  No problems whatsoever.  With my old rigs
I just wire the amp straight to them for keying and with my more modern type
rigs I use the MFJ amp keying adapter.  It is not a KW, amp but it does a
very nice clean job for me.  Aprox 500-600 watts out on SSB with 90-100 watt
drive.

Good luck,
Carlos. KF4RRN