[Amps] Fw: Re: Metron amp mod for 12meters

skipp isaham nospam4me at juno.com
Wed Aug 6 20:55:31 EDT 2003

re: Metron on 12 meters via the 10 meter mod.
-
Hello there,
-
Bill Emailed me from the sonic server, he spotted the
Metron Manual download I have on the Amateur Radio
Page.
He has a Metron amp without 10 metes and is
interested in 12 meter operation.
-
Does anyone on Amps have a description or the
10 meter mod or know of a source for said..?
-
There doesn't seem to be much about the
Metron on the web. I'd appreciate seeing
anyones related information.
-
thanks
skipp