[Amps] Difference between Heathkit SB-200 and SB-201?

George & Marijke Guerin gmguerin at voyager.net
Sat Aug 16 12:25:51 EDT 2003

Hi Dave, et al,

The major difference between an SB-200 & SB-201 is the blocking of 10 meters
on the "201".  The kit came with either no 10 meter input components or a
low pass filter in the cathode circuitry that prevented use above 15 meters.
One had to submit copy of license to order a kit of coil and capacitors to
modify the input circuitry, and maybe move the stop on the bandswitch to put
it on 10 meters.
If you have an SB-201 that works on 10 meters, it is essentially an SB-200

73    George    K8GG