Fw: Re: [Amps] anyone else been contacted?

skipp isaham nospam4me at juno.com
Wed Aug 27 20:33:23 EDT 2003

It's a scam,

They will pay you with a bank check or money order and
arrange to pick up the equipment before the check has
bounced back.

They rely on the long delay between your deposit and
the relatively long time before you receive notice that
the payment paper is bad.

One additional hook is the account may be real with
almost no funds on hand.  A calling bank will only
receive notice that the account is valid and current.

Very common scam, don't fall for it.

cheers
skipp

[paste]