[Amps] PS Theory ?

Skram, Helge (MED) helge.skram at med.ge.com
Thu Aug 28 16:39:55 EDT 2003

The peak current will depend on capacitors and resistances.
Peak current can be very high. What is important ia average current.
PSU seems simple, but if you have specific requirements for loaded voltage
and ripple it is easy to miss.
The Duncan PSU designer is recomended. http://www.duncanamps.com/psud2/
Needs you to input data for HV diodes or ignore the diode warning designing
real HV psu's.

73 de LA6MV
Helge