[Amps] Sockets for GU-84B

Mark Hill g4fph at mjha.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 14:10:39 EST 2003

WA5QPZ de G4FPH.

Dudley,

Apparently RF Parts has them for $120, though I have not confirmed this
with them.  See: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0081949/

I don't know whether these are new or ex-equipment.  If you find out, do
please let me know.

(At present, I am collecting ideas for my next HF amp. project and the
GU-84 looks promising as the heart.)

Regards.

Mark.