[Amps] MLA-2500 Now Working

Don Knight n4dek at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 22:30:52 EST 2003

I would like to thank everyone that helped me on the MLA-2500 repair. I am very proud(yes proud this was my first ever amp repair!) to announce that it is now back up and working and in fine shape once again. A special thanks to Ted N8GPQ for going out of his way to answer all of my questions and for sending me the parts. What a group of guys. It's so good to know that good people are still around and willing to lend a hand. Thanks again to all and everyone have a very merry xmas!

                                                    Thanks,Don
                                                        n4dek