[Amps] SB-220 SB-200 amplifiers

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 11:52:38 EST 2003

For those who may be interested, I have replacement HV multiplier resistors
of the film type 4.7Megohm at 1 watt or for the diehard I also have the carbon
type.  Either type you want, a set of 5 (you'll have spares) shipped for $5.00.
I also have replacement grid resistors for the SB-200  33ohms @ 2 watts.  Have
complete drop in tank/input circuit on "L" chassis for SB-220.  If you have
an SB-221 simply drop in this network and you have 10 meters.  Complete
assembly $125.00 shipped (conus).  Also have the small HV choke in series with HV
line to main HV choke. $2.00 each. If you need grid capacitors or grid chokes I
have some of them also.

Thanks for reading....Happy Holidays to all.......73 Louie W1QJ