[Amps] Ceraminc Tube Testing Services Sought

RTTYMAN at aol.com RTTYMAN at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:29:21 EST 2003

Hello All:

I am interested in finding a business, service, or "reputable & recognized"
individual capable of testing ceramic transmitting tubes such as an Eimac 8874,
8875, or 8877 and supplying a written report based on the findings of each
tube tested.

I recall seeing such a service on the Internet about 2 years ago, but a hard
drive crash took away all the information I had previously stored. A nominal
fee was naturally charged for each tube tested & report provided.

All tubes are my own and were removed from my Amps. when I installed new
tubes in each of them.

If you know of what I am seeking, kindly advise?

Thanks in advance.

Les Nuhn, NN6K