Fw: [Amps] HELP...off topic...but...

John hydroaction at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 11:05:47 EST 2003

Got to this website and down load this Script it is a Zip file.....It sound like you
have the CWS hijacker Virus. It is really spyware ....Try this and see if it work for
you. Slow scrolling on Ebay is the first tip off that you have it.    Merry Christmas

John KI4NR

After about the 3rd CWS variant, I realized this particular spyware company moved
faster than any other I'd seen before, and that the anti-spyware programs wouldn't be
able to keep up with it. So I decided to write a separate program dedicated to
removing CoolWebSearch. It's called CWShredder and can be downloaded here, in several
forms:

Normal form, will work for most people: