[Amps] AL-1200 for sale...

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 09:28:05 EST 2003

Update on this amplifier for sale...

The HIGH VOLTAGE section of this amplifier seems to be lacking.  The
modifications made to this amplifier includes....
lager caps
larger diodes (were 3a @ 1K, now 6a @ 1K)
higher quality bleeder resistors
.01 bypass caps
beefed up parasitic suppressor with silver micas
fan set to high.

These modifications cost about $300.00 with parts and labor.  He is asking
$1,800.00 and it has low hours on it.  If anyone is interested, I will put
you in direct contact with the seller.  The modifications were performed
due to a failure of a single diode in the HV supply.  It comes with all the
paper work and the box.  One proviso...you have to pick it up in Southern
CA.  He does NOT want to remove the power supply for shipping and will not
ship it with it in.

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net