[Amps] Vacuum Relays for Sale

Harold B. Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Sat Dec 27 00:33:48 EST 2003

Sirs:

Please see: http://www.anthonywelsh.com

Tony has two different vacuum relay types for sale
with coil voltages from 12 to 24 VDC.

Additionally, in my new tetrode amplifier I am using
two Jennings TJ1A-26S vacuum relays for QSK,
the leader with 47uF/50V~2.2KOhms in parallel, and the trailer
with 10uF/50V~100Ohms, 2W in series, with 1N1004's
as swampers on the coils, which leaves me with 5400 microseconds
of overlap so I don't fry the tube.

Oh, everything works great until I get on 17 meters. Talk about
hotel RFI: I think things got serious when I saw the night clerk
running around the courtyard with his hair on fire.....

Hal
KA1XO/2