[Amps] Vacuum relays in Dentron MLA-2500

Dick Knol dick.knol at planet.nl
Sat Dec 27 19:20:20 EST 2003

This link shows the QSK conversion of my solid state ICOM IC2KL HF amp.
It includes some pictures of the relay bracket and suspension.
The execution is done in accordance to the recommendations of Rich Measures.
Since no 110 VDC was available I have modified the hot shot circuit a bit.

http://www.qsl.net/pa3duv/2klmain.html

The amp is uded for my Winlink pactor PMBO and is 24 H 7 days per week opertional.
So far the QSK relays have performed in 37887 pactor links. No signs of wear yet.

Regards, Dick PA3DUV