[Amps] Anyone know heater volts and current for a 203A?

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Sat Dec 27 14:44:36 EST 2003

Have some 203A's.

Near as I can tell from looking around WWW this thing was used in
Collins 150.

Tube guys want $170/each for them but heck, no one needs 'em judging by
what they
actually trade for. So, I was thinking that a pair would make a nice PP
Hartley TX
for 160/80/40. AFAIK, they are only good to 12Mc or so.

Anyway, a pair of giant Peanut tubes would make a cool looking TX for
the 'you
get points for using something old and homebuilt' contests.

But, I can't find any info on heater power requirements...What about
anode volts?
1KV?  Is this a 50W tube?

73,
-Bob