[Amps] Capacitance Amount Formula

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Mon Feb 10 21:53:11 EST 2003

I agree Eric,.

I retained from my professional live, ( 69 yy now )
Mathematicians say 7 x 7 = 49 no discussion possible....
Biologist say 7 x 7 = between  48,99 and 49,01
While commercial people say today 7 x 7 = anything below 40, tomorrow it can
be anything over 60.
Just take care who handles the numbers.
My rule of thumb.

73 Jos on4kj