[Amps] None

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 20 09:14:51 EST 2003

I hope that the black plastic doesn't contain much carbon, Bob. That
would make fireworks in a high field. Have you stuck it into a
microwave oven for 5 minutes to see if it warms from the dielectric
heating alone? A microwave oven is quite low E field for testing,
compared to the plate swing across a 3CX3000 sized tube at, say 28.5
MHz.