[Amps] None

w2fca at cs.com w2fca at cs.com
Thu Feb 20 12:07:47 EST 2003

I made a chimney out of an Anchor Hocking microwaveable food storage bowl. It looks simliar to what your description of the lighting fixture sounds like. However, it passed the test John mentioned. Putting it in a microwave (along with another container of water) gave no heating at all. It's been working fine for two years. These food storage things are hard plastic, and come with ears that make them easy to mount. They are in two sizes, one is about the size you describe, the other is smaller - pefect for a 4CX800.

Frank
W2FCA