[Amps] Tank Coil replacement with Toroid Core coil

Radio WC6W wc6w at juno.com
Wed Feb 26 17:32:38 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:12:41 -0500 "carl seyersdahl"
<carlseye at tampabay.rr.com> writes:
> The core may be fibreglass and resin "encased," but what is the core
> material.???? Iron or ferrite ??

Hi Carl,
   Per Bob's article there is a T-400-2A Amidon/Micrometals iron powder
core inside... not visible as packaged.

   It may not have been clear in my earlier posting, but this very part
was assembled by the author of the article.

73 & Good evening,
   Marv  WC6W