[Amps] relays

RICK COLE RICK COLE" <vk3ym@primus.com.au
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:23:23 +1100

For the group as well...try here for ALL OLD RELAYS
http://www.relays-unlimited.com/replace/index.html

regards  Rick VK3M

As Murphy dictates, <1 week until CQ160 and my input reed relay in ALPHA =
77
went  south.  NO CONTINUITY THRU THE REED RELAY.  Does anyone have info =
as
to where to get a replacement W102RMX-7 Magnecraft relay?  Not listed by
them any longer.

As Murphy dictates, <1 week until CQ160 and my input reed relay in ALPHA =
77
went  south.  NO CONTINUITY THRU THE REED RELAY.  Does anyone have info =
as
to where to get a replacement W102RMX-7 Magnecraft relay?  Not listed by
them any longer.

As Murphy dictates, <1 week until CQ160 and my input reed relay in ALPHA =
77
went  south.  NO CONTINUITY THRU THE REED RELAY.  Does anyone have info =
as
to where to get a replacement W102RMX-7 Magnecraft relay?  Not listed by
them any longer.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---