[Amps] Johnson 6N2 Thunderbolt switch

Roger D. Johnson n1rj@pivot.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:32:13 -0500

 I just purchased a 6N2 T'bolt on ebay and discovered that the
output bandswitch is broken (surprise!). I'm hoping someone has
something suitable in their junkbox or knows where I might obtain
a replacement. The wafer is a standard small ceramic 1 3/8" across
with like contacts on both sides. It's a progressivly shorting type
with 6 contacts arranged in a 3 contacts [space] 3 contacts
configuration. Also, if anyone has any experience working on the
output section of this amp, I'd appreciate any tips, tricks or
insights.

Thanks & 73, Roger