[Amps] FT-990 keying TL-922?

Dan dhearn at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 21 19:00:47 EST 2003

The 922 t/r relay circuit is 100V and 40ma. If your 990 can output +12 v on
xmit, you can use a power NPN transistor to switch the 922 line to ground.
Collector to the 922 rly line, emitter to gnd and a voltage divider on your
+12 from 990 will do the job and put minimal stress on the 990.  73, Dan,
N5AR