[Amps] AL-811H problems

John E. johne at tds.net
Sun Jan 26 20:27:35 EST 2003

AL-811H up date:
I  removed the top cover and found one tube was not lit.
Removed all tubes and tested on a TV-7D/U.
Found one tube was open.
One has a micromhos of 850 that is low.
Two tubes have a micromhos of 1,300 -ok-

Any one have two Svetlana 811A's pulls around this micromhos value?

I have only had single tube amp's in the past, Will one bad tube on a
muti-tube amp
cause a SWR problem?

Any thing else I am missing?
Thanks de John KØCQW