[Amps] Schematic drawing software?

Bill Coleman N2BC n2bc at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 10:26:45 EDT 2003

Hi Floyd,   I use DeltaCAD http://www.dcad.com/  low cost ($40), works with
XP (XP/PRO, I don't have XP/HOME), better suited for laying out chassis &
panels but can be used for diagrams, you have to cook up many of your own
symbols though.

I'm curious what you were using that no longer works....   I have yet to
find anything that XP/PRO won't tolerate.  I run some pretty old junk on
this machine, stuff that gave me fits under WIN/9x systems.

73, Bill
Bill Coleman    N2BC
http://home.stny.rr.com/n2bc