[Amps] Information Needed for Shipping Alpha &&

Larry Kayser kayser at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 11 10:05:08 EDT 2003

At 12:46 2003-07-09, Smith, Dave wrote:

in part....

 > I've decided to fly back to Chicago to pick it up. I'll rent a car and
drive home with it. It's only 2250 miles and a 3 day drive! >Not counting
my time, it will be a toss up, expense wise, between shipping it or going
to get it.

Wow!  This speaks a lot and hopefully very loudly to the shipping
industry.  Anyone here works for any of the shipping companies should send
this on to the company President.

This is a business opportunity that needs attention.  Your not the first to
do it...I recently heard of a young engineer being sent to drive home an
expensive and exceptionally delicate piece of test equipment from
California to Eastern Canada...

.....and this is in 2003......!

Larry
VA3LK