[Amps] QSk with SB-200

Adam McLaughlin kd6poc at pirate4x4.com
Sun Jul 20 19:36:58 EDT 2003

GE guys,

I did a search and found no conclusive evidence to my question, so I am
posting the query here.

To those of you running SB-220 and SB-200, how did you convert them to full
QSK?

Specifically, I have a SB-200 that I would like to convert to full QSK for
use with my FT-990. Does anyone know how to do this?

I know I could homebrew something up, but I would rather employ something
that someone else has already come up with and troubelshot so I don't have to.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated...

Adam

Adam McLaughlin
kd6poc at pirate4x4.com