Fw: Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relay Contact Bounce

skipp isaham nospam4me at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 23:16:55 EDT 2003

I results I measured were made using the values you
supplied below plus pushing the limits in specific
cases.
-
The bounce was clearly shown on a high end
Tektronix Digital Storage Scope.
-
I used the relays for a polarity rotation controller,
but not for the projects high speed hv switch.
-
cheers
skipp
-