[Amps] electronic switching

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Wed Jun 18 14:13:56 EDT 2003

2000V is no problem at all for a pair of PINs in series.  Actually, for such
a high power level as 10kW, I'd recommend at least two in series, maybe
more, in order to achieve excellent isolation when biased OFF.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill