[Amps] AL-80B questions

Wt8r at aol.com Wt8r at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 21:55:17 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/2/03 9:53:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, 2 at vc.net writes:

> --  As you may recall, during our last telephone conversation, you told
> me you had seen many SB-220s that had sustained what appeared to be
> parasitic oscillation damage.
> >
> >It would be interesting to follow through step-by-step with your logic.
> >
> >Exactly where does the bending force come from Rich?
>
> Electro-magnetism, Tom.  Get thee to a welding shop and observe arc
> welder cables when an arc is struck.
>
> have phun
>
> -  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734, AG6K,
> www.vcnet.com/measures.

Tom,

       Obviously you missed several of the little tutorials that your friend
his Magnificence has graced us with during your absence.

       He has performed highly accurate scientific calculations proving the
impossibility of electric current causing the twisting of the helix in a
vacuum tube.  He has postulated a new theory (which he has not yet shared
with mankind) and he has shown Ohm's Law to be of dubious value.  Morgus
doesn't believe in electromagnetic force between DC calbles.

       I'll bet you can get him to repeat his wisdom concerning
electromagnetism if you ask him.  It seems we all need a little refresher
once in a while, I guess.

Dave, WT8R