[Amps] Just acquired nice Intermod Test Fixture

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:44:39 EST 2003

Folks,

I just picked up an HF intermod test fixture, originally owned by Bill Orr,
W6SAI.  It consists of a synthesized 2 tone audio generator/mixer, a
military, solid state spectrum analyzer tailored for the HF band, a
directional coupler/signal sampler and a KW dummy load.
Also a Lab notebook from Bill Orr, himself.  It is at the N6IJ facility in
Marina. (Monterey Peninsula)  Any are welcome to utilize this to view IM
performances of amps, or radios.
We have a secure shack facility to set up and work on longer term projects.
  Or...if you want someone here to do some experiments, we would be glad to,
if we have all the necessary stuff...we have a modest amount of other stuff,
scopes, sig gens, parts... that you would find at a VHF and below RF bench
facility. Come on out sometime...
Most of this stuff goes months and months without being used...not many
young (or old), bold hams around here anymore...

See some pictures:
http://www.polkinghorn.org/n6ij

73, de Pat
aa6eg at hotmail.com