[Amps] 3-500zg tubes

Merv Schweigert kh6jj at mobettah.net
Mon Mar 10 06:07:34 EST 2003

> >> later on as the Chinese became tired of getting case after case of
their
> >> tubes returned because they were "JUNK", they evidently finally decided
it
> >> was much more profitable to build a single good tube than it was to
build
> >> many "JUNK" tubes.
> >
> >Very true Tom,  I lived in China for a year or so and saw first hand the
> >"quality control".   The story thats never told is that when the tubes or
> >other items come back from failure,  the chief engineer and all his
> >associates
> >are many times called out into the center courtyard and in front of the
> >factory workers tried for "crimes against the state" for making inferior
> >products..  then one bullet each with the tab for the bullet being sent
> >the next of kin to pay for..
>
> The good news is that the Chinese govamint don't waste no body parts that
> could benefit sick folks, so maybe there's people alive today who might
> otherwise have died.  The Chinese government also executes serial
> rapists, serial arsonists, folks whose hobby is robbing others and the
> like.  Over here, we call 'em career criminals and give them free room
> and board.  Over there, they are just spare parts.

Partly true Rich.. if you call that good news.  They also execute people
just
to harvest organs,  no other reason, execute for religious participation,
petty theft,  any speaking against the government or officials,  and many
other things we call freedom over here.   I would venture to say this
forum would be very empty as our opinions would not be tolerated over
there and someone else would be wearing your liver by now.
OF course this is not the place to discuss this subject ..  back to the
parasites, tube failures and other critters..
Cheers  Merv