[Amps] Speaking of Palomar

N8WNB at aol.com N8WNB at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 10:21:54 EST 2003

I have one of the new Palomar amps, it is the HD-250. It come with absolutely
no paper work whatsoever. It operates from 10-40 with no tuning (it cannot be
tuned). I use it in conjunction with a 25 watt Radio Shack rig & it works
very well. Does anyone out there have any information or diagrams for this
amp? It uses two MRF-454's in the output. I would also like to add: there are
also some amps that are identical with the name GALAXY on them. I am sure all
the secrecy is because theses amps are real easy to hook up & use on 11 M.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Nate/N8WNB