[Amps] Mailing list for parasitic osciallations.

Steven Grant W4IIV stevengrant98 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 05:25:03 EST 2003

parasitics are a part of transmitter design and development, thus it belongs here.
in my opinion debating is a very good way of defining issues, and if your not careful...ya might learn something.
Steven W4IIV
 rlm <2 at vc.net> wrote:The best parasiticide might be to filter out any subject or text body
containing the letter sequence "parasi".

>Clearly parasitic oscillations form a major part of this mailing list.
>Would it not be more sensible to create a parasitic oscillations
>mailing list, which only discussed parasitic oscillations,

How about a separate mailing list for power supplies where only amplifier
power supply discussions are allowed -- and all other topics are verboten?

>and left
>the amps mailing list to discuss other topics?
>

>There are for example Linux mailing lists, but each of the many topics
>have their own mailing lists. Would it not seem sensible to do
>likewise with parasitic oscillations?
>

>--
>Dr. David Kirkby,
>Senior Research Fellow,
>Department of Medical Physics,
>University College London,
>11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
>Tel: 020 7679 6408 Fax: 020 7679 6269
>Internal telephone: ext 46408
>e-mail davek at medphys.ucl.ac.uk

- R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734, AG6K,
www.vcnet.com/measures.
end

STEVEN GRANT    W4IIV