[Amps] CB Amps

Steve Cloutier, 978-597-3311 cloutier at bicnet.net
Thu Mar 13 13:00:58 EST 2003

Yes, well the dumbing down of Amateur radio is another problem.  If hams
were required to be more technically astute, we would probably not have
many of the problems you describe :-)

Unfortunately, this is becoming more and more of a problem as more
non-technical hams appear on the band.  The difference between Amateurs and
CB'ers is becoming less and less.  And I'm not talking about code,
either.  The technical "test" is SO easy, ANYONE can pass it who can memorize.

Regards and 73,

Steve WA1QIX