[Amps] None

Tom Hix w4th at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:44:31 EST 2003

I am proud to announce that I am now the U.S. Distributor for the fantastic
G3SEK line of Triode and Tetrode boards and kits.
Please take a look on my web site at http://www.tomstubes.com
For those of you not familiar with these products, they really are a great
help when building your triode or tetrode amp.
I sell the Triode Board with manual and the Tetrode Board and manual. The
boards with manual are exactly what they say, a printed circuit board with
the manual which list all the parts you will need to complete the project,
and the manual also includes instructions on how and where each of your
personally supplied components mount on the   board(s). I also sell a kit
form of each item which has all the parts needed to complete the board
project for those of you who dont have the time to hunt up all the
components you will need to complete your project.
If you like to build amps you owe it to yourself to check out these great
products.
Thanks and 73
Tom...W4TH....Tom's Tubes

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK
Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits.   http://www.tomstubes.com