[Amps] FS many items

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Mar 17 09:04:10 EST 2003

	I have been selling ,a few at a time , insulators (1"dia. x 6"), rectifier
stacks, tube sockets and other stuff on amps.
However, it is time that I put them on E-bay to move it along. A number of
items are being sold for our club, The Bluegrass Amateur Radio Society, to
raise funds for our youth education project. This project is to get young
students interested in amateur radio, help them become licensed and teach
them basic radio theory and construction practices. The funds will be used
to buy their books, kits and parts for their projects. There will be some
interesting items listed including Bird 5 KW dummy loads, Directional
couplers and  EIA 3 1/8 and 6 1/8 inch patch panels and coaxial components.
	There will also be some of my personal stuff auctioned (amp parts and
tubes). Search by seller wlfuqu00.  We will also be selling a very nice
SX-115 as well.
	One reason for ebay was that the club membership chose by vote to use that
means of sale to maximize the benefit to the club.

73
Bill wa4lav