[Amps] Mailing list for parasitic osciallations.

dj2001 at mn.rr.com dj2001 at mn.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 09:17:15 EST 2003

David,

I agreed with your post, but did not write you a letter.  I expressed
my own views at first in private which I was told to do, with one
party and it was made public not by me so after that I made my views
public right off the bat and was told to keep them private.

I like technical discussions, I hope to learn from them, but when one
subject gets beaten into the ground then we must move on unless there
is new material, so far I have not seen anything new regarding the
parasites.

Anyway for the parasite guys just continue to carry on and I will
continue pushing the delete key.

Thanks David & 73

Dale