[Amps] Capacitor checker

Conrad G0RUZ conrad at g0ruz.net
Mon Mar 31 00:43:13 EST 2003

I couldn't agree more about the AADE unit, I am absolutely delighted with
mine. I took it into the labs at the University and it compared very well
with HP kit costing many times more, it was also very accurate on the
calibrated standard inductors and caps. If you build amps you should not be
without one.

73

Conrad G0RUZ