[Amps] Info needed on coupler design

Jerry Mulchin jmulchin at employees.org
Mon May 5 15:35:50 EDT 2003

I'm looking for the design info on a 3-db coupler design for use in combining a pair of N6CA amps.
I'm looking for a design that is based on a pair of parallel lines separated by a dielectric constant
(air in my case), and shaped like a "S". I know about branch-line couplers and don't want to use
this type do to a space restriction. They coupling is determined by the spacing between the 2
parallel coupled lines. I also don't remember the name of this type of coupler so if anyones knows
please let me know. These couplers are s stripline in design and an ascii drawing is shown below
looking down on the coupler.

   Conn                       Conn
     Conn                          Conn

Any help is appreciated