[Amps] Transformer question

Dan dhearn at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 8 08:20:49 EDT 2003

I believe you have answered your own question, Jeff. Transformers of this
general type, with a tuned third winding were built by Sola, Raytheon and
probablly others. Usually they were used to regulate a varying line voltage
and supply a more constant voltage to equipment. Sometimes the units had
other than a 120v or 240v secondary on them. 73, Dan, N5AR