[Amps] Re: See you at Dayton

Dave Haupt emailw8nf at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:31:51 EDT 2003

I'll be there.  Don't have any long lists of "wannas".
 I grew up in Michigan and Dayton has become an annual
re-gathering of the old gang.  Because it's a
commercial flight for me to get there, I bring nothing
significant to sell.  Last year, I bought a book and a
12BY7.  Big spender.

For those of us coming from the Left Coast, it's an
opportunity to see things you never see at our local
events.

FWIW I attended the Visalia DX Convention last
weekend.  My kind of convention.  Out of 1,000
attendees, I think I saw exactly THREE handheld VHF
rigs.  It was most definitely an HF crowd, and mainly
CW.  A very high class event, and not a cheap one.  At
least the transportation is cheap for me, it being a 5
hour drive.

73,
Dave W8NF

wa4lav schreibt:

    Are any of the group going to Dayton? If so are
you bringing
anything
interesting?
I'll be at 2904 and 2905 if you want to stop by and
visit.

73
Bill wa4lav