[Amps] 2:1 Transformer

Dan dhearn at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 26 08:02:40 EDT 2003

Yury: You need a copy of Jerry Sevicks book "Transmission Line
Transformers". He shows many designs of transformers which have ratios near
2:1 as well as dozens of others. These amazing xfmrs have bandwidths of
160-10m or more and losses as low as 0.1 db. I believe Amidon sells parts
for these as well as complete packaged units.  73, Dan, N5AR