[Amps] 4-1000A Operating position

Traian yo9fzs at office.deck.ro
Thu May 29 18:20:13 EDT 2003

Most of the glass power RF tubes are not allowed to operate in horizontal
position, but only vertical (with their axis on vertical direction).
The problem is mainly not the anode, but their  filament/grid structures
(physically long and mechanically not very tough) which tend to filament
touching the grid during the operation and all the results of this...

73,
Traian