[Amps] Heat exchanger approaches for Water Cooling tubes

Dfmich at aol.com Dfmich at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 13:39:08 EST 2003

Group

Thanks much for all the replies to my original posting. There were quite a
few thoughts advanced all the way from "forget water cooling and add another
tube" through "you don't really need a heat exchanger" and down to "use oil
instead". I am planning to stick with water cooling but not sure which of the
excellent approaches to the heat exchanger I will use. Need to cogitate on it some
yet. I note however, that I lean toward a homebrew "coil of copper tube"
approach that can serve as a liquor still when the band is dead.

Thanks again

DAn K9EA