[Amps] 3cx1200a7 and 3cx1200z7 datasheets

rlm
Mon Nov 3 01:39:38 EST 2003

On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 09:04  AM, Ed Briggs wrote:

> Does anyone have a 3cx1200a7 datasheet I could have a look at? I am
> also
> looking for the z7.

***  Ed -- Richardson Electronics in Chicago stocks the ...Z7.  The
last time I checked it was $19 more than an ...A7.
--  The ...A7 is pretty similar to the obsolete 3-1000Z.  If you build
a ...Z7 amplifier, it might be a prudent to use a grid-grounding collet
made from finger-stock in lieu of grounding through the 3 grid pins on
the socket.  Eimac probably makes one since they make a grid collet for
the 8877.

Rich Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734.  www.somis.org/